Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Jeff and I am respectfully requesting assistanced from my fellow SxS friends. On Dec 24, 2011 I was deer hunting on the Dogskin mountian rang north of Reno, Nevada. I rolled my Teryx six times down the side of a mountian. I was transported to a local hospital for my injuries. Several of my friends and I returned to the crash site on Dec 26, 2011 and spent the day getting the very damaged Teryx ready to be removed from the canyon. On Dec 27, 2011 We returned to salvage the Teryx and it had been stolen. Two witness hunters said they had seen a Silver colored Ford Diesel 4-door pu with unknown Oregan Plates towing the Teryx out of the area on a trailer. The suspects were last seen north bound on US 395 heading towards Oregan with my Teryx on Dec 27, 2011 at about 1:00pm. Please help me locate the crooks and my Teryx. (Vehicle information. 2009 Kaw Teryx NRA - camo, winch, heater, gun racks, HID lights.) I can be reached at the following e-mail address:
[email protected]

I would like to thank my fellow SxS friends and hunters who stopped their hunt and assisted me to the hospital.

[email protected]

775-354-8555

Sent from my twin-turbo Droid Razr

1 - 2 of 2 Posts