Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the snow show last night and straightline performance was there with a cool atv/utv stuff. Anybody using there stuff? Love the dual exhuats for the commander.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Hadn't heard of them until very recently... are they a totally new kid on the block or just getting into UTV's from other auto related products?.... are you affiliated with them in anyway?

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
After my post, I checked them out....been around since 2003 and definitely know how to make horsepower.... thanx...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have bought stuff from them for the sleds. i guess they have been doing atv/utv stuff for 4 years. Cool looking stuff is made in house. Im not afiliated as there from a different state but came to a local show. I have purchased product from them with great results. Exhaust systems for the can am line look awesome though....

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
I have bought stuff from them for the sleds. i guess they have been doing atv/utv stuff for 4 years. Cool looking stuff is made in house. Im not afiliated as there from a different state but came to a local show. I have purchased product from them with great results. Exhaust systems for the can am line look awesome though....
It's always great to hear and explore new companies that are tailoring their products to our needs...thanx again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts