Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the inquires regarding our new website. It will be up and running this afternoon. We will be carrying more products like Muzzys, Todds Custom Billet and of course our HIDs.

Although the site will have limited products from the start we will be adding more daily. Please stop back and check us out from time to time and if there is something you are looking for that we don't have let us know and we will see if we can get it for you.

Thanks

BigD
Swerve Off Road

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I bought your HID's through your eBay store. Very happy with the kit and the price. Even though you've advertised them on here for less.:unsure: I'll be looking for the website!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I bought your HID's through your eBay store. Very happy with the kit and the price. Even though you've advertised them on here for less.:unsure: I'll be looking for the website!
That's what you get for not joining us on CT quicker....lol..:):)

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jason,

I just sold the last pair for the forums pricing. Sorry buddy! How's the weather up in Gresham. I used to live in the Portland area, love it up there. My wife is born and raised Hillsboro. I have some good friends that still live in Gresham.

Thanks for your support, if you need anything else let me know.

BigD

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We are online now however we are having to recreate the entire catalog. It's going to take a few days but we will get it.

Please, when you get a minute to take a look let us know what you think.

Thanks

BigD

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. We are adding a ton of stuff which will all be viewable over the weekend.

Remember if you are looking for something let me know. I will get you a great price on it.

Dennis

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes yes and yes let me know exactly what you need and I will get you prices. Thanks

BigD

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Looks good! see you are making a lot of progress...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Poor customer service

I was one of the first to take advantage of the forum special on HID conversion. There were no installation notes or instructions in my package. I sent this vendor two emails asking for some installation information.

It has been over a week since my first email and since Monday on my second. I have yet to receive any kind of response or even acknowledgement of my communication.

At this time I rate this vendor "will not do business with again"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts