Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a switch for a stereo system i am installing that will fit into the factory holes in dash of the commander, i am from Canada and i dont see any on the can am website so not sure if they sell one or not and the ones on ebay are all coming from the US and they want $30 for shipping a $10-$20 switch which seems a little crazy to me, any fellow canucks out there have same problem or find a solution? other then that, great site tons of info on here been using the site since before i bought the commander last year to get information and such researching to see which sxs would be my best choice...and thanks to this site i am pretty sure i made the best choice:)

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Welcome to CT superfreakge

As you probably know, the Commander switch recepticles take the standard issue rectangular switches that you have seen.....I noticed you didn't mention where in Canada you reside, but I'm sure you would have them somewhere in the Canadian area to keep shipping down lower than stated. If you need help locating them close to home, I can help you search them out if you like, but would need to know where you live...Canada is REALLY BIG!....lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the quick replies and links, i will be able to find something out of them again awsome site and great people to help out :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
you should be able to find them at a lot of electrical supply comapnies, they are a contura rocker switch, you would want a water resistant or water proof switch, and if it is simple on off then it would be a SPST type. You can get them lighted or non lighted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts