Can-Am Commander Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, thought I would take a moment to let everyone know that I have activated the installation of TapaTalk on CommanderTalk, Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

I had installed it some time ago, however, was testing it on another site of mine. It appears those that use it like it and since another member asked about it here, I thought I would activate it.

It is quite simple to use as it is basically an interface for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, ect. smartphone users to interact with the site. You can start and reply to threads, send PMs, add attachments, ect.

You can get a free version of TapaTalk from your App Stores depending on the platform you use, for example, the Marketplace for Android. The free version will allow you to view threads, however, will not let you post.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me, you may also find answers to your questions at Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

All the best!

..::CommanderTalk.com Staff::..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.