Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is able to install TapaTalk Pro on their Droid, please post how you did it........am unable to install today.....when I go to buy at $2.99, next screen converts it to $3.22 / HK$25.00......Hong Kong currency........no way to convert back to US dollars....won't process thru my credit card company.....long story.....maybe TapaTalk got hacked??..........good luck and post up if you can purshase.....Thanx, Lance

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me look into it for you...sounds odd, however, I have had it for a while with no issues.
Thanx Michael.....in the android market, last Thursday there was a Tapatalk by Tapa Development offered....Friday it was gone and only the one by Quoord is offered....then my story begins in post #1 trying to purchase it Saturday.......

Wasn't a total lost ordeal tho.....found out Honk Kong currency is about 7.8 times our US money.....WHOOPEE DEE!!!!.....lol......Lance

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just ordered and went thru like a champ....quessing the site was being worked on Saturday when I tried to order as the purchase price and screens were different.....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts