Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks I have not posted much since I joined this forum. But I have loved all that has been posted,there is a great volume of info so far.
I ordered my X in August 2010 and was told not to expect it untill March or April 2011. Got to love being from the country where BRP is from and getting their product last....Whoa is me,,,,Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Well folks I have not posted much since I joined this forum. But I have loved all that has been posted,there is a great volume of info so far.
I ordered my X in August 2010 and was told not to expect it untill March or April 2011. Got to love being from the country where BRP is from and getting their product last....Whoa is me,,,,Cheers!
I know how you feel....and I thought 5 months was long time waiting for mine....you can live vicarious thru us...:):)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ya same here! Where did u order yours from grand-prairie edson or Edmonton ? Mines Ordered from edson

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks! They said they would be surprised if it didn't come before the end of the month!.......my accessories are piling up!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What did u end up paying?
I put a $1,000 deposit down and was quoted $17,249.CDN
Now that our dollar is above par and is expected to stay that way for awile,Im wondering if it would be better to wait for the 2012 machine.
Will probably get a better machine at a lower price.Regardless what i do they will have to step up to the plate on the price....Cheers!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I put a $1,000 deposit down and was quoted $17,249.CDN
Now that our dollar is above par and is expected to stay that way for awile,Im wondering if it would be better to wait for the 2012 machine.
Will probably get a better machine at a lower price.Regardless what i do they will have to step up to the plate on the price....Cheers!
I know I can't wait that long! That was my price to but did they say anything about pdi and shipping?and that 1000 deposit should mean you should only pay $16249

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I can't wait that long! That was my price to but did they say anything about pdi and shipping?and that 1000 deposit should mean you should only pay $16249
I dont have my papers with me here,but I believe they are charging(Hosing) me $800 for PDI & Shipping. They also said they would throw in a cover for it so thats worth around $300 CDN

·
Registered
116 Posts
Diesel, email me at [email protected] and I can give you some heads up on some other prices on accessories..Cheers!
I sent a pm. My price for an x is $17249+$890 shipping + pdi +5%gst! He said brp charges them $600 for shipping . He said I could have a cover if I want it ! I would rather have a parts discount and friendly service though so I probably won't take the cover or bitch about the price!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I sent a pm. My price for an x is $17249+$890 shipping + pdi +5%gst! He said brp charges them $600 for shipping . He said I could have a cover if I want it ! I would rather have a parts discount and friendly service though so I probably won't take the cover or bitch about the price!
No Im not going to bitch about the price as well.But whatever they are going to throw my way I will take.I told them that I have a garage and an enclosed trailer so the cover is no good to me so he is going to look at something else for me.That cover is worth over $300CDN so I would take it if I were you if they wont do anything different for you.
I hear you on the customer service part,it is harder and harder to find these days.That shop in Edson has changed hands three times in the last 10 years so hopefully these new owners make a go of it.....Cheers!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts