Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
Ahhh diesel....that looks great for a family wagon ....I wasnt sure if the Commander would ever look good as a four seater ....this just proved me wrong ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
That's just BAD ASS!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
If it is anything like my Teryx, the added weight in back does cause the front end to push some in addition to making the front end light. If I do end up with passengers back there, it is normally smaller kids, I do not put adults back there anymore.

Now the other thing to think about, depending on your suspension setup you may need to pre-load your springs to accomodate for the additional weight, however, when that weight is no longer there, you may have to adjust once again, otherwise the rear end will like to bouce all around on you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With the fox shocks I did have to preload them but there is so much adjustment that it was fine my ride height is 11" clearance but I was able to make it 18"but that was at end of stroke .

I only have my two kids 5and10 so not much weight back there!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.