Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could be a great day for the Commander, Airdam is to release a video of just what the Commander will do....

Here is an interesting thread over on the Rhino forum, that has been brewing

Adam made a post last night that I'm just totally EXICITED ABOUT.

Rhino vs Commaner - Yamaha Rhino Forum - Rhino Forums.net

for you that don't what to read the whole thing go start at post #128

Barbara

·
Registered
305 Posts
Im interested and excited cuz I know im already gettin one. Just kickin back now, drinking Baileys, watchin my GF Bake Cookies in the Kitchen and waiting for the show to begin.
Life is good.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Iv'e checked 3 other forums and nothings benn posted...I
m really needing a Christmas present....airdam...LBR is ready to buy me one...LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like Adam pretty much killed that thread. They didn't even respond to his comments. Now the thread has just gone stupid. Still waiting on that video though.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like Adam pretty much killed that thread. They didn't even respond to his comments. Now the thread has just gone stupid. Still waiting on that video though.
Agree...we need the video, Adam must not of got it edited..:unsure:

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
just posted..

the video... I could not cut and paste it here...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this only a clutch change ?? Or does it have other ECM / COMPUTER modifications ?

Been hearing rumors of you having a video of unleashing the power that the factory has held back with the ECM on these.

Just trying to be clear if this is just the clutch mod ?? THANKS

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is clutch only..my understanding ECU will be released in Jan.

I'm hoping between Adam(Airdam), Muzzy's, Monster Monster Products :: The Masters of Off Road Fuel Injections MrRPM, AMR, and other players that they will put their minds together and come up with the Ultimate package for us, I believe that our Commanders have alot of power that whats to be Unleased..:):)...Barbara

1 - 13 of 13 Posts