Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not familiar with that specific tire. BUT, we had a similar problem. We finally put the wheels under water and it was at the beads it took several times to actually realize it since the air loss was so slow. We dismounted the tires cleaned the rim and tire bead. Seemed to work for us. another time there was a almost unnoticeable ding in the rim. Good luck.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Not familiar with that specific tire. BUT, we had a similar problem. We finally put the wheels under water and it was at the beads it took several times to actually realize it since the air loss was so slow. We dismounted the tires cleaned the rim and tire bead. Seemed to work for us. another time there was a almost unnoticeable ding in the rim. Good luck.
Was that from the lowered pressure at WB that "somebody suggested " or another incident? ?

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Registered
43 Posts
I run ol2 and old outlaws. I prefer 5-6 pounds of air but find the rim spins In the tire letting the air out. Once had two tires come off the rim In one mud hole. First time on rear thought I broke an axle . Haha. I find they need. 12-15# of air to stay on rim. I havent run outlaw radials yet so cant say about them. On the outlaw2 it has a small stamp on sidewall stating to be used with bead lock rims.

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts