Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HomeWe are now offering a bed cover for the Commander. It fits with or without bed rails and can be rolled up and secured with the attached velcro straps. In our testing it kept out nearly all the dust and when left out in the rain (on purpose!) it held about 5 gallons of water without leaking. It does require drilling 5 holes across the tail gate for the snaps but the sides use the existing screws and the front has a special "C" clip that hooks over the bed lip. Price is $125.00 including shipping and all necessary hardware.

P.S. We now offer free shipping on all orders in the lower 48.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are a couple of pictures showing how it hooks over the front of the box. The strip is divided into 4 sections so it can be folded and rolled to fit into the included storage bag.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your interest. I was just looking at the pics of the nice boxes, but it looks like they are an inch or so higher than the front of the bed? As much as we would like to sell you one, I don't think you would be happy with the fit. The cover is basically flat, and can accommodate objects slightly higher than the bed sides, if they are not right next to the side.
We appreciate your question. We strive to produce high quality products, but are not always able to anticipate and accommodate the products of other manufacturers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the quick response. That what I was worried about. Plus the push button latch on top of the box sticks up about another 1". Guess I will keep looking for another solution.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, the sides do use velcro, but the hook side is a semi rigid strip that is attached with the existing screws on the box sides. The strip comes pre punched for easy installation. It can cleaned with a power washer or stiff brush and water.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Mike - that looks like an attractive, well engineered tonneau! I think it's exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be ordering soon!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey sandinpants - got my tonneau cover (that was fast!) and installed it over the weekend. Easy to install and it looks great! Thanks for a great product, and for your help in sponsoring this forum. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.