Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new commander coming in this week. Would like to find a small toy hauler/camper that will accommodate the side by side. Does anyone have suggestions? looking around a little online, seems like all the haulers are too big or not tall enough ..........

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
It's all about personal preference. I started with a cargo trailer, then 23' camp trailer, then 28' toy hauler and now the 40' 5th wheel my friends call the Black Mamba. I highly recommend going Black Mamba style:rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is what I used a 20ft. Car carrier.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
It's all about personal preference. I started with a cargo trailer, then 23' camp trailer, then 28' toy hauler and now the 40' 5th wheel my friends call the Black Mamba. I highly recommend going Black Mamba style:rofl:
Is that a 6" exhaust stack in the bed? Probably got triple turbos and a 300 gallon fuel tank to drag that behemoth!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Hey Jason, when do you plan on going with a large fiver instead of that one!? ;)

Jerry, Most of the new haulers I thought had rear decks high enough for most UTV's...maybe I am wrong though. Maybe something like this would interest you (although I am not sure of the width, therefore, while I have seen Rzr's on them, never a Commander)? From what I have seen, however, they are sometimes just as expensive as a toy hauler.

Obviously your budget is going to make a difference in what you can get, as well as what you plan on towing it with.

I used to have a tent trailer and while it did its job for the most part, a trailer with true walls is definitely a lot nicer!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I grew up camping in a tent trailer. They make them pretty nice now. I would definately consider something like that if space at home was an issue

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
I grew up camping in a tent trailer. They make them pretty nice now. I would definately consider something like that if space at home was an issue
I'll tell you one thing that I LOVED about my tent trailer, with the desert lift on it I could pretty much take it anywhere! Can't say the same for my 36' foot fiver.

If I were single or just had the wife and me, a cab over would be perfect! Then you can just tow a small utility trailer and you are good to go!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I'll tell you one thing that I LOVED about my tent trailer, with the desert lift on it I could pretty much take it anywhere! Can't say the same for my 36' foot fiver.

If I were single or just had the wife and me, a cab over would be perfect! Then you can just tow a small utility trailer and you are good to go!
That's what we do, 9.5 ft. camper on '98 Dodge 12 valve Cummins. 16 ft. cargo, 10 ft. for commander and 6 ft. for all the other junk we seem to have to have. Just put on full 4" exhaust, sans converter, but thanks to Jason, I'm having STACK envy:giggle:

Performance mods on truck coming this winter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i bought a 20' all steel open car hauler. i figure i can haul 2 side by sides with ease, and the trailer looks good. thanks you guys for your advice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts