Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a 30" and 16" LED bar from Tribal Whips. They produce a nice bright white light and made night time cruising at 30-50 mph a breeze. I looked at a couple other manufacturer's and for what I wanted to do and they were way out of my price range. Tribal provided a good light at a reasonable price. The only thing I can recommend is ordering the lower profile clamps. It's a few bucks more but it is way easier to install, adjust and fit it tight places than the Octo-clamp that comes with it. Their customer service is excellent also, Russ is really easy to work with and will put a light together that best suits your application/driving style.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Looks great all mounted up ...really low profile and hardly noticeable ....liking it alot ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Thanks,

Living in AZ, the roof was one of the first things to be built.
Looks good...:)
did you build the roof, knowing that was the light bar you were putting on...reason for asking as LBR noted the low profile...I have the OEM roof on my X and curious if it might fit...Barbara

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately the light bar was an afterthought so it took a couple trial pieces on the bender to get the right look, keep the low profile and make it work as to where I didn't have to redo the roof.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts