Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the turnkey utv led light bar mount with the 40" Baja designs stealth led bar and the brp half windshield? How is the glare with that mount? I have mounted my light bar just inside the cage, but looking for other mounting options because the glare ruins the whole ride at night...

Grtzzz from Belgium

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Cut a 2-3" wide piece of thin cardboard about half the length of light bar to use as a template....tape it to bottom of bar and experiment with taping it farther outward until this "shroud" diverts the light off of your windshield and entire hood as well.....when you figure out the width needed to extend past to divert light plus being able to adhere to bottom of bar, cut a strip of tin ( or metal of choice) and adhere with hi temp caulking/sealer....if your handier, you can devise a shroud that attaches to light mounts instead etc.

All in all, the main idea focus is a shroud to divert light barely off of the hood area and happy night riding!

Sent by a Twin Turbo Razr

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, that was my second option! :)
Thnx for the info!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
I mounted a set of 100 watt spots & had the same glare problem . Did the cardboard template below lights ,gave me the required length, went to Home Depot looking for ABS coupling to fit , found a 4" coupling with gear clams at both ends, cut it in half , spread out over lamps, used the gear clamps , works like a dream.
Trainer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts