Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in process of installing an underbody light kit on the commander.It will be under roof rather than under body.Will post more pics when finished.Here is a link to a video of the light kit .

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of the time whil driving will keep them on a solid color.Will post pics once they are installed.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have a few places here in Alabama and Mississippi that allow night trail riding.It is a blast and much cooler during these hot summers here in the deep south.On any given weekend night, we will have as many as 40 or 50 atvs riding the trails at night.Granted, we drive a bit slower and stay out of the real deep stuff at night. We are planning an October night ride currenntly called "the ride of lights". Everyone is required to have extra lighting installed other than the normal required headlights,tailights and brakelights,thus the new underbody kit I am installing. We don't have dunes here other than the beaches and they are outlawed for atvs.Our riding is on trails.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
We have a few places here in Alabama and Mississippi that allow night trail riding.It is a blast and much cooler during these hot summers here in the deep south.On any given weekend night, we will have as many as 40 or 50 atvs riding the trails at night.Granted, we drive a bit slower and stay out of the real deep stuff at night. We are planning an October night ride currenntly called "the ride of lights". Everyone is required to have extra lighting installed other than the normal required headlights,tailights and brakelights,thus the new underbody kit I am installing. We don't have dunes here other than the beaches and they are outlawed for atvs.Our riding is on trails.
That sounds like a total blast to me ....I love the part of custom lighting is REQUIRED ....hehe.....have fun on those trails while we do the duneing for ya .....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
If you do any riding at night you will find out the letters on the shifter are almost impossible to read that is if your lights in your cab are not on. You may have seen the post of the letter I painted but if not here is the link.

Glow in the Dark Letters

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally got finished with the lighting on the commander today. I love it! Lights up the cab well, but not distracting.Check out the video!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts