Can-Am Commander Forums banner

Underbody light kit

6K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Flyingbryan 
#1 ·
I am in process of installing an underbody light kit on the commander.It will be under roof rather than under body.Will post more pics when finished.Here is a link to a video of the light kit .

#3 ·
You are going to mount that under the roof? I would think that it would be very distracting when driving?

Maybe I am missing how you are going to utlize it?

#5 ·
My friend, I am all about fun stuff, however, I think they are really going to cause a problem with night driving.

#6 ·
We have a few places here in Alabama and Mississippi that allow night trail riding.It is a blast and much cooler during these hot summers here in the deep south.On any given weekend night, we will have as many as 40 or 50 atvs riding the trails at night.Granted, we drive a bit slower and stay out of the real deep stuff at night. We are planning an October night ride currenntly called "the ride of lights". Everyone is required to have extra lighting installed other than the normal required headlights,tailights and brakelights,thus the new underbody kit I am installing. We don't have dunes here other than the beaches and they are outlawed for atvs.Our riding is on trails.

#7 ·
No man that is cool, however, to have it light up the cabin I really think is going to mess things up for you. Sure to have them on top, or under the machine would be cool, inside your 'driving area' I think will be very distracting.

This is just my thoughts, it may or may not be as I have never done it myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.