Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the guys in my last thread who were asking were are my speakers? I shot a new video and uploading right now to youtube showing how i did it and how well the speakers fit into the cupholder, power inverter and all. Will be up soon. I also move the sub between the seats and strapped it so it will not move at all. should be up within half hr. Cheap, loud, and 5 min to hook up. But not waterproof. Only for nice days but beats dropping all kinds of money and only takes 3 min to hook up to cab and mp3 player:)

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Why not just use earbuds with an MP3 player? None of that stuff looks like it will ride. As someone who spent over $850 on a sound system, I can understand not wanting to spend a bunch of money. just my opinion. If it works for you then that's all that matters!:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why not just use earbuds with an MP3 player? None of that stuff looks like it will ride. As someone who spent over $850 on a sound system, I can understand not wanting to spend a bunch of money. just my opinion. If it works for you then that's all that matters!:)
true. but i cant stand them things in my ears.lol. been out with it. rides perfect and sounds great. 850 sounds like a good deal. they wanted 1299 for my system. 4 6.5 arch 50 watt 4 ohm speakers. 300 watt arch amp and a alpine marine radio. just cant justify dropping that. Seemed high also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts