·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Talk about taking a SxS to the next level .....hehe...Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have some friends that use their RZR to pull their pop up back to their camp site without issues. So I can imagine with the commander you shouldn't have a problem pulling around a pop up. Kind of neat though, wonder if it has a plate on it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Probably do that a lot cheaper and much more eye appealing with a welder, pop rivet gun and about 300$ worth of aluminum.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks like it would be very top heavy. I don't think I would take it off-road. Maybe you could use the pop-out to flip it upright if you flopped it on it's side.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's interesting I just received my Cabela's Auto and ATV catalog yesterday and it had what looks like that same unit in there, minus the camper. Cabela's is selling them they have a 2 seater, 4 seater and three other models under the Coleman name. They have the look and some same features as the Rhino but one has a 800cc twin motor. You can check it out at (Cabela's: Coleman ATVs).

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
That's interesting I just received my Cabela's Auto and ATV catalog yesterday and it had what looks like that same unit in there, minus the camper. Cabela's is selling them they have a 2 seater, 4 seater and three other models under the Coleman name. They have the look and some same features as the Rhino but one has a 800cc twin motor. You can check it out at (Cabela's: Coleman ATVs).
Looks like a bunch of Yamaha stuff with Coleman's name on it. 686 is Yamaha for sure!

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's not a Yamaha.... they made by Hisun out of China. They go under many different names, I have a Motobishi (also made by Hisun) it is exactly the same as that Coleman. I do have a Rhino also, the Chinese copied these so close to the Rhino, the parts interchange.... mind you, the Yamaha parts and whole machine are made from better metals. I bought the Motobishi first, but it gives me SO much trouble, I was fixing it more than I was riding it that I went and bought a Rhino, (which runs awesome and never gives me grief).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts