Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It’s here, the first ever “UTV OF THE YEAR” award hosted by UTVUnderground.com & UTVGuide.net, sponsored by Black Rhino Performance, and voted on by YOU the UTV enthusiasts! This year the 2010 Award will be decided between the industries best production UTVs with voters having a chance to win 1 of 9 amazing prizes. This is the first and only award of its kind allowing you to express your opinion on this year’s best UTVs.

Voting will end on January 11th, 2011 and on January 12th, 2011 we will announce the award winner for the 2010 “UTV OF THE YEAR”. We will also announce on January 12th, 2011 the winners of the Black Rhino Performance, UTVUnderground.com, and UTVGuide.net prizes.

2010 UTV Of The Year Choices:
Vote >>here<<

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I think my Big Red comment JUST blew up in my face.....(note to self, use "giggles" more in posts!).....:giggle:.....Lance

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Taking a further turn....

I drove a Big Red a few years back. Although it wasn't easy on the eyes and did not go that fast, I was very impressed by the transmission. Three speed automatic that always seemed to be in the right gear.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I hate to say it, but if the winner is picked by the voters, then the RZR will win. There are probably 500 RZR owners for every Commander owner. They got a big jump on us. Funny thing is when they win, they'll be rubbing it in for sure. Now if you don't post this in the RZR forums, then will have a chance. :)

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I hate to say it, but if the winner is picked by the voters, then the RZR will win. There are probably 500 RZR owners for every Commander owner. They got a big jump on us. Funny thing is when they win, they'll be rubbing it in for sure. Now if you don't post this in the RZR forums, then will have a chance. :)
That's no problem ...then we'll deal the percentage card that you just mentioned... when I checked the poll results a bit ago the Commander was ahead of all ...that was cool! ...Lance

·
Registered
126 Posts
ummmmmm.......uhhhhhhhh.....sure, I'll get right on that. :) :) :) Oh wait, I have a lifetime ban on the RZR forums for something I said on the Commander forums. Figure that one out!!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
ummmmmm.......uhhhhhhhh.....sure, I'll get right on that. :) :) :) Oh wait, I have a lifetime ban on the RZR forums for something I said on the Commander forums. Figure that one out!!

That ban your speaking of has had an extreme lasting effect on a few peeps ...2 that I know of for sure ....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Thanks Xelvic...now I remember which one to vote for...:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Commander all the way !!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts