Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few very annoying vibrations/rattles at certain rpm's that seem to be coming from the box area...the first one I believe is from the exhaust somewhere and the rest seem to maybe be in the box itself.

I have not done to much to try and track these down...wanted to see if there was a few common areas among the Commanders to check first and save myself some time.
:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I have a few very annoying vibrations/rattles at certain rpm's that seem to be coming from the box area...the first one I believe is from the exhaust somewhere and the rest seem to maybe be in the box itself.

I have not done to much to try and track these down...wanted to see if there was a few common areas among the Commanders to check first and save myself some time.
Check the bed latch receivers on each side ....everyone's needs adjusted from the factory it seems...if you had a higher pitched squeek, it should be gone after adjustment...I wipe a minimal amount of vaseline on the latch contacting parts and it helps closing the bed...

The upper /lower bed separator can make sounds as you hit bumps ...a lower sound of plastic hitting plastic (Duh Lance! )

Those were the 2 main ones on BLR s machine ....

Sent by my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Registered
34 Posts

i noticed a new rattle in mine, it was behind the passanger seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts