Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dance:put up Video links of your Side by Side in action, and Pictures too.
:yeah:
I took this video on April 20, 2011
at Hungry Valley, California

Thanks to Todd's Custom Billet who send me a tie rod to use until my new ones come in, so I could get right back out on the trail.

This was the first run of the day, I will post more from that Epic Day in a week or two. I am still working on mounting the cameras and using different video editing programs so this is just the start. I was out for about 5 hours riding like this most of the time.

The original video looks better both higher frame rate and quality. The front camera needs to be aimed a little lower to see more hood and maybe move the back camera too. Also I am working on the best video size and file types.

I used 4 ContourGPS cameras one tripod and a iPhone.

Some of my older videos below
First try at editing
Hungry Valley

One of my first times out on the Commander (all stock and about 17 psi in the tires)

This was edited only using Youtube editor and using their music. You can see there stabizing feature that took the shakes out of the hill climb video, (but it does crop the size some). Not bad for free editing.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had no idea it was that deep, i was thinking it would splash off to the sides. My pants were wet for a hour or so, but I had the time of my life.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
That's so sweet looking!. I've seen it before Bryan...some reason thinking UTV Guide on FB maybe?

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the wrap design you got. That would be a design I would concider.

What every happened with getting the bed shortened?

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I like the wrap design you got. That would be a design I would concider.

What every happened with getting the bed shortened?
That's something BLR wanted rather than snakes crawling out of skull eye sockets type of designs. This particular one isn't a wrap tho, it's a vinyl graphics kit. Wraps aren't as DIY friendly to apply as this kit. It fit perfectly.

We never made mention about shortening the bed. Must have been another peep and I can't remember anyone mentioning that project.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Those are a couple of dandy looking rides guys! NICE! Thanks for posting the pics! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
What a beauty....don't you DARE get it dirty either!...lol....love the Renny in the background too....is it the 1000?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey - a couple of really nice looking new machines here this morning! Congratulations guys, and welcome to the forum! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Looks like your an equal-opportunity rider like we have to be too...lol.....these Commanders are making a great name for themselves. When we were at Glamis, we had seen them all over where we traveled.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great vacation, thanks for sharing more pics! Glad you made it home safe and sound. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts