Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Adam (from another forum) tomorrow he is going to release a video of just what the Commander will do when you unlock the ECU...I know I will looking forward to this...Barbara

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well, he had the video of getting wheelies in low gear with just the torque sensor hacked. I had a recent phone conversation with him about it and he definately is working towards a complete package for US with wiring and switches. If that now includes the top speed regulator I will be one happy camper and one of the first in line for that piece of hardware. He also stated that if we ever had to see the dealer about something his unit would be easily removed/disconnected. This is one hard working vendor we have going for us.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, he had the video of getting wheelies in low gear with just the torque sensor hacked. I had a recent phone conversation with him about it and he definately is working towards a complete package for US with wiring and switches. If that now includes the top speed regulator I will be one happy camper and one of the first in line for that piece of hardware. He also stated that if we ever had to see the dealer about something his unit would be easily removed/disconnected. This is one hard working vendor we have going for us.
Must be.I can't him to answer email.I'd like to order his cvtech clutch & machining.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts