Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. Hello everyone. We ride River Run as our #1 spot. Also Mud Creek, Tree offroad, Sabine ATV, Wee willies, Gator, Rabbit creek, and Mena. Just got in from a 4 day ride at River Run. Everything is too dry and dusty right now. So will slow down untill the weather changes. Usually hang on Aurora can-am and can-am talk for my bikes,. Now you will be seeing me here for the Commander. Good to meet y'all

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Welcome crazywes...you should fit right in with us...:)
for us from the PNW where we run mainly Sand..where are the areas that you are talking about...they sound like fun..

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Hi Crazywes .....welcome from Oregon .....those both are great technical quad forums BTW .....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Central and east Texas also ark. We mostly ride mud water swamps and trails. Getting 30" mudlites with black diesels on the x today then after I put in my heat and sound mats its off to CATVOS for snork. Love that place..... CATVOS They are only 30 mile from house. I get the best service from them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im retired so I am on all the forums every morn. With my coffee. My new job is PROFESSIONAL AMATURE ATV STUNT RIDER . LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts