Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have just about wrapped up my snorkel install. Before I button everything up I wanted to list everything I snorkeled and see if someone can advise of anything missed. I have snorkeled probably 10+ RZRs but, want to make sure I am not missing something specific to the Commander.

Items snorkeled/waterproofed:

Engine intake
CVT intake
CVT exhaust

Front and rear Diff breathers
Transfer case breather
Fuel cell breather

Dielectric greased every connector I could find even though Can Am did a great job of using 99% weatherproof connectors. Also got some grease in the fuse block however Can Am did weatherproof the block as well.

Any guidance from any personal experience would be greatly appreciated. I will be posting pictures of the final product, pretty close to looking like a factory install.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't think of anything else than you listed.
Good enough for me then... I got her buttoned up this evening, pressure checked and she seems ready to go. I can't wait for next weekend, we have a group of about 15 SxS's going out to our property for a nice long weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you got everything covered, I've done a few snorkels and you listed everything I've ever snorkeled.
Well I put it to the test over the holiday weekend. If there was a leak I would know about it. I was stuck with water to the head rest for 5 minutes or so before someone was able to get out to me. Never turned off, and after I got pulled out there were zero issues. I do change diff fluid after the wet rides regardless though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts