Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we were out riding today I thought what if we (as commander owners) had the 1st annual Commander get together...not to many of us yet... and WE took the big leap and bought the 1st year...and as of now I'm so happy I did!!!!

I'd like to here all your thoughts!!

Barbara

·
Registered
211 Posts
While we were out riding today I thought what if we (as commander owners) had the 1st annual Commander get together...not to many of us yet... and WE took the big leap and bought the 1st year...and as of now I'm so happy I did!!!!

I'd like to here all your thoughts!!

Barbara
Barbara,
I think it's a great idea. I think it's do-able, would take a lot of planning. How do you get folks from all over the U.S. at the same place at the same time? It would be great to have Can-Am involved some how... freebies... hosts... etc...

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Barbara,
I think it's a great idea. I think it's do-able, would take a lot of planning. How do you get folks from all over the U.S. at the same place at the same time? It would be great to have Can-Am involved some how... freebies... hosts... etc...

Arizona is pretty central to the country...and we have every type of riding imaginable!! (okay I'm just being lazy) sounds like fun!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back in a prior life we use to do a lot of cars shows, and I know how far people would drive if there was a 4 or 5 day event.

I think it's a great idea to get Can-Am involved some how.

I was also thinking somewhere in the AZ. that would be about 3 medium 12 hrs days or 2 real long days 18hrs of travel for us I would take a guess.

I just wanted to know if others would be up for it...Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arizona is pretty central to the country...and we have every type of riding imaginable!! (okay I'm just being lazy) sounds like fun!
hey Ignore Amos, what would be a good time to come down... I know from being up here in Oregon where it rains all the time...:unsure: or so we been told...I'm not up hot weather either. Maybe next fall., so we could maybe have time to get Can-Am involved or a dealership for sure down that way.

Barbara

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
hey Ignore Amos, what would be a good time to come down... I know from being up here in Oregon where it rains all the time...:unsure: or so we been told...I'm not up hot weather either. Maybe next fall., so we could maybe have time to get Can-Am involved or a dealership for sure down that way.

Barbara
Hey barb... Az is really pretty good year round...in the Summer we all go to the mountians...fall and spring...anywhere... and winter the lower elevations.. I know there are large UTV ralleys in places like Greer...Snowflake, Strawberry that all in the Mountians in the summer...but I think we could get UTV Mag (Troy Merrifield, lives in Phx) to help find a suitable location...and I bet get a bunch of the vendors (many which are in AZ) to participate too... Im new to the UTV world but would be glad to help coordinate if there was interest in putting together a event...big or small...Michael, the site owner would be super helpful here as he's here in AZ too...

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Well I suppose fist you would need to decide what sort of riding you would want to do. October and November is great for desert rides. If you want more forest rides I would say August and September would be nice. I do happen to know an area that would hold a lot of people...would have to look into the details of a group State Trust permit, however, that would not be that big of deal.

There is also the ATV Jamboree up in Eagar, AZ which is a big deal.

The Official Arizona ATV Outlaw Trail Web Site

I don't have a Commander, however, would still love to meet everyone...one big CommanderTalk renunion :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I suppose fist you would need to decide what sort of riding you would want to do. October and November is great for desert rides. If you want more forest rides I would say August and September would be nice. I do happen to know an area that would hold a lot of people...would have to look into the details of a group State Trust permit, however, that would not be that big of deal.

There is also the ATV Jamboree up in Eagar, AZ which is a big deal.

The Official Arizona ATV Outlaw Trail Web Site

I don't have a Commander, however, would still love to meet everyone...one big CommanderTalk renunion :)
Any input would be greatly appreciated...and of course you can come DP:giggle: LBR and I are open to all ideas.

We just thought it would be great to meet other Commander owners, but more the merrier also, maybe hook up with another Jamboree of some kinda would be great too.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sounds good but i think the only way I would go is without my trailer. Just tow my Commander in a rental flatbed. Then maybe rent a trailer or have one rented when i get there. No way im haulin my rig 1000mi one way lol. :rofl:
The only other way is if its local for me.

Nice thoughts though. If it does happen, I would still give it serious thought.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Also a thought....

As many Commander owners may be hard-pressed in time and to travel the required long distances in today's economy, we could have a few district meets that would be more affordable and travel conscious (all on the same weekend?)....the pictures and videos of these district meets could be combined in one area for all owners to view....then as a few years progress with more and more Commander owners to attend, combine districts for larger meets....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts