Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we were out riding today I thought what if we (as commander owners) had the 1st annual Commander get together...not to many of us yet... and WE took the big leap and bought the 1st year...and as of now I'm so happy I did!!!!

I'd like to here all your thoughts!!

Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back in a prior life we use to do a lot of cars shows, and I know how far people would drive if there was a 4 or 5 day event.

I think it's a great idea to get Can-Am involved some how.

I was also thinking somewhere in the AZ. that would be about 3 medium 12 hrs days or 2 real long days 18hrs of travel for us I would take a guess.

I just wanted to know if others would be up for it...Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arizona is pretty central to the country...and we have every type of riding imaginable!! (okay I'm just being lazy) sounds like fun!
hey Ignore Amos, what would be a good time to come down... I know from being up here in Oregon where it rains all the time...:unsure: or so we been told...I'm not up hot weather either. Maybe next fall., so we could maybe have time to get Can-Am involved or a dealership for sure down that way.

Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I suppose fist you would need to decide what sort of riding you would want to do. October and November is great for desert rides. If you want more forest rides I would say August and September would be nice. I do happen to know an area that would hold a lot of people...would have to look into the details of a group State Trust permit, however, that would not be that big of deal.

There is also the ATV Jamboree up in Eagar, AZ which is a big deal.

The Official Arizona ATV Outlaw Trail Web Site

I don't have a Commander, however, would still love to meet everyone...one big CommanderTalk renunion :)
Any input would be greatly appreciated...and of course you can come DP:giggle: LBR and I are open to all ideas.

We just thought it would be great to meet other Commander owners, but more the merrier also, maybe hook up with another Jamboree of some kinda would be great too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.