Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am SOOOO sorry i have not been on here in a few days i have been SUPER SUPER swamped and just cant keep up. this is the first time i have signed on here in about 3 days, sorry i'm not trying to leave you hanging i'm just plastered with work. i see that i have 6 PMs i am sorry you guys just gimme a minute i will get back to you.

now on to the good stuff. i have videos of before and afters of the clutch work. and i also figured out how to get past the torque limiting system, and make these things do what we want!! i got up to 54mph in low range eariler, which is past the 39mph speed limiter, and i can make it pop wheelies!!!! i am wrapped up in a jacket since it is so cold today sorry.

the videos will be up shortly, i have my video software at home to build videos so i gotta wait till i go home.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i need one

ok all i need to know is how much and how long it will take....that is unbelievable....i am ready to do some wheelies

·
Registered
126 Posts
Did you bypass it with a throttle by cable? Oh, by the way, I'm ready to buy when you get a chance. I have an email in with ya. Noo hurry, but if you keep posting video's like that, you better hire another person to answer the phones.....errrr maybe 4 or 5 people. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no! still running the fly by wire throttle system!!!! i have not touched the machine itself. i am working with the wiring. i figured out what the torque limiter needed to see to make it think everything is cool. no check engine lights or codes. i'm gonna perfect it, and get a patent on it before i go blabbing too much about it. the aftermarket ECUs wont be able to do this that i am doing. or at least i have never seen an aftermarket ECU have the thinking ability to figure this stuff out. can-am made it tricky.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Damn! You get a Commander and it makes you money. I get one and it sucks my money. I'm in the wrong business. :)

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
A million welcomes Go Hard....

you are one of an elite and small handful of quad forum gurus that will help and explain in depth a peep's tech question, a few of mine included.....here's to hoping I can come to your assistance at least once to pay you back in my own mind.....:dance:....Lance

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
just when I think things are already fantastic...Adam comes along just to make it better...Thanks for your efforts and looking forward to more of your products!

·
Registered
12 Posts
AIRDAM'S video is on youtube now!!!!!!!!!!
If you didn't want one of his clutch setups, YOU WILL AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO!!

THANKS ,.and i sent you a PM to find out if want a deposit for me to get on your list?
THanks Paul Miller ( pmil8585 )

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
What the price on these clutch mods??
don't quote me for sure, but i think the way it breaks down
$650.00 for the primary
$200.00 for the secondary, if you send yours in
comes with basic fingers, but you can upgrade them
$50 to 75 maybe for shipping

But I'm sure that someone that has already received theirs, may know more
I have to wait till Spring to get mine...:stomp:...Barbara

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
don't quote me for sure, but i think the way it breaks down
$650.00 for the primary
$200.00 for the secondary, if you send yours in
comes with basic fingers, but you can upgrade them
$50 to 75 maybe for shipping

But I'm sure that someone that has already received theirs, may know more
I have to wait till Spring to get mine...:stomp:...Barbara

I believe it's $750.00 for the Primary and $100.00 for machining the Secondary at time of Primary Purchase.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks fella's...

Adam,

Keep on keep'n on mang!

This is not an ATV forum?

lol

I have not had time to start diving into this unit yet but there is a poop storm A brew'n!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts