Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Their great as long as u got something for the deep tread to bite into . Not good for road blasting , a bit of wobble after 40mph. But their not made for that. Thats why i kept the stockers . But when u come up on a mud hole everybody pulls to the side to watch . Nice thing is when everyone is in 4 wheel i'm still in 2 wheel. A bit heavy at over 60 lbs. but the commander doesn't notice. No broken axles yet (Yes i'm knocking on wood )

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
My Rhintax in the sand is very similar to yours in the mud. Many times I run full 16 paddles on all 4 corners and am the only SxS to drop down into our sand dunes, quad only tree-shots with confidence to climb back out...rest of the SxSs park and watch, hoping for my failure... have needed help one time and boy did that RZR owner winching me rub it in!.... until I told him to drop and climb!!!. is all in fun.

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With no winch yet i have to be a little cautious or picky about witch holes to enter . Lookin at an xrc smittybuilt because of the 4.0 motor , cause when its stuck its really stuck. I imagine that sand sucks some power up , probably hard to go without paddles. we have a few mavricks around but haven't seen one take on a 900 RZR yet. Cant wait to see a Mavrick in the mud with meats on

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
With no winch yet i have to be a little cautious or picky about witch holes to enter . Lookin at an xrc smittybuilt because of the 4.0 motor , cause when its stuck its really stuck. I imagine that sand sucks some power up , probably hard to go without paddles. we have a few mavricks around but haven't seen one take on a 900 RZR yet. Cant wait to see a Mavrick in the mud with meats on
Yeah, report back on the Maverick/ RZR mud bogging... I haven't heard how the Mac does.....and I don't have a winch either because of the additional weight and really never needed one except to pull RZRs ...lol

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have a lift or just jack up your stock springs? I've heard of guys snapping axles with the mambas but would still love to have a set after I do a 4inch lift to get some ground clearance.
Did you change your clutch set up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts