1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I have the Wicked Bilt EPS (Electronic Power Steering) and have nothing but great things to say about it. No idea on the other one. If you do get the Wicked EPS the best price most of the time is from www.ATVOutfitters.net

He can also answer any questions you might have on it.

I installed the Wicked on my 2011 Commander frame and after changing the frame to the 2012 Commander frame I did have to make some changes to have it fit correct and I added spacers after moving the mount a little and like it better because it makes it very easy to install and remove this way.

I will be getting a Wicked Rackzilla "Rack in Pinion" with quick turn ratio and custom tie rods for the long travel. I is going to be here next week. Got a great price at the Dirt and Sand Show direct from Wicked that I couldn't pass up. Great guys that know there stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Installed wicked in dads XT, about 3 hr job, not difficult. Great improvement on steering, would recommend it. I may install on my x

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Installed wicked in dads XT, about 3 hr job, not difficult. Great improvement on steering, would recommend it. I may install on my x
Thanks Rich I will pass this on

·
Registered
86 Posts
Installed the new and improved Wicked Bilt kit and am extremely happy with it!!!...had originally purchased Super ATV's kit but ended up returning it...save your money and go with Wicked's kit, you wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the Super ATV and so far I love it... I made sure that it was sealed before instalation and the box was installed nice and high to avoid water... Have about 100 clicks on it and I can turn on pavement in 4wheel drive without any problems and when going through the thick stuff there is no wheel jerking out of my hands!

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have the wicked also, it is not the newer version unfortunately for me I bought it just before that one came out, I would have liked to have had the larger motor and the sealed control box, but it works well. I have to use one hand for the gas/break and the other for the steering, so before I put it on hitting rocks on the trail would sometimes jerk the wheel out of my hand or at least make my arm hurt, those days are gone and I am happy about that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Super ATV and so far I love it... I made sure that it was sealed before instalation and the box was installed nice and high to avoid water... Have about 100 clicks on it and I can turn on pavement in 4wheel drive without any problems and when going through the thick stuff there is no wheel jerking out of my hands!

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2
Hey DJaCe I would be careful with 4 wheel drive on pavement. You're putting a lot of stress on the drivetrain (CVs etc).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey DJaCe I would be careful with 4 wheel drive on pavement. You're putting a lot of stress on the drivetrain (CVs etc).
Yeah I basically tried it once to stress test it...I am always on 2wd when on pavement...thx for warning though! :happy:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wicket built modules fail twice on me during winter. They claim moisture. They won't sell me another because I can only give P.O. As I live in country, not really interested in wasting my money on a third one.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Wicket built modules fail twice on me during winter. They claim moisture. They won't sell me another because I can only give P.O. As I live in country, not really interested in wasting my money on a third one.
Sorry to hear you had two bad ones. I got mine Wicked EPS from http://www.atvserver.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ATV&Category_Code=CAC and got a great price. I did have a problem as well with the first one but Wicked replaced it without any problem. I would think because you already have it I would call them direct and see if you can explain the problem with the P.O. Box. I have had nothing but great luck both with there product and service. I even got a chance to talk with them in person at the Dirt and sand show and found them to be great people in person.

Bryan

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
A few of their first series boxes did let a bit of moisture, but the latest series are claimed to be much better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you Flyingbrian , I have been in touch with atv outfitters, they quoted me such an unbelievable price that I'm only waiting for feed back on ordering two modules as I fear the 170W modules my be in limited supply!
P.S. I will be giving them first opportunity in all future purchases!:skip:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts