Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a new exhaust system soon, and thus far I like the dual HMF model. Aside from the sticker shock, is it worth the investment?

Did anyone do a before and after video to capture decible levels?

I'd like to hear one rev up, they sound pretty throaty from what I'm told. I won't be able to ride until July (work) :( but if I order a new exhaust, it'll be waiting on me when I get home :)

Please videos of your dual exhausts, nothing like a can am with a deep throaty tone!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Looking to buy a new exhaust system soon, and thus far I like the dual HMF model. Aside from the sticker shock, is it worth the investment?

Did anyone do a before and after video to capture decible levels?

I'd like to hear one rev up, they sound pretty throaty from what I'm told. I won't be able to ride until July (work) :( but if I order a new exhaust, it'll be waiting on me when I get home :)

Please videos of your dual exhausts, nothing like a can am with a deep throaty tone!
I'm running the Muzzys dual standard system. It's the best sounding thing on the dunes IMO.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Sorry ...can't help you on a before and after of HMFs, only the stock to Muzzy's race exaust did I do a vid on ........don't know of anyone running the HMFs quite frankly ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, some of you guys have bought the dual HMF and we'd all like to hear 'em growl! Please post some "audio" of them pipes singing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts