Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check this out. Thanks for the Ebay link BTW.

I am shocked at all the stuff they want done by 10 hours. WOW.

**Edit - well I tried to upload a jpg of it. If you guys want a copy please PM me with your email address and I will send the size that you can read.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I havent done sheeit... got about twenty hours now..... changed the differential oils, changed the oil, blew out the air filter and back on the road she goes.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
This things would run hundreds of hours out of the box I am sure. The only problem I had was stuff not right to start with. I got mine and saw the bed was not on straight with one side by the release handle just about touching the side and the other side having a one inch gap. Dealer told me that was as good as it gets and I almost sold the Commander with that, but decided to fix it myself if I had to cut the bed. Guess what it was not put on correct and I had it fixed in 20 minutes where now both latches worked correct and it is straight.
I think the 10 hour service has all that stuff so BRP can double check there work not because things are wearing out.
On that note I would rather take it to a dealer but with two bad experiences with dealers looks like I will be doing all the work from here on out and keeping the receipts to keep the warranty intact.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Lucky that some of us can do that kind of thing... not so lucky for guys that have to take it to the dealer. I usually only ever took a car to the dealer one time... for the first service and then it was save the reciepts just in case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts