Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two months ago I purchased a Wicked Bilt EPS system that is not working for me(as I have limited strength in my arm due to injury). The steering unit is in excellent working condition, I have only 31 miles on my machine, around 25 of them with the EPS. I am going in a different direction to make the steering compatible for me and the EPS is not being used. As you can see in the pics all hardware is there w/instructions. As it was installed, wires are cut to length and when removed they were labeled. Only thing not shown in pics is shrink wrap and wire connectors but will be shipped with unit. I paid a little over a $1000 for this(with shipping). I'm asking $900 and shipping is on me.

I spoke w/company and was told there would be no issues for it to fit in the 2012 also.

After several PM's it has come to my attention that they are selling cheaper than that new. Anybody interested just make me a fair offer.
Thanx.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it was, but like I stated I have limited strength and have to steer w/one hand. I went through the same thing when I had a Rhino but it did not steer as heavy as the commander. I figured the EPS would take care of it..., but its a bummer for me. The canam brings me back to the days of driving a duece in the military. I am in the process of going full hydro steering. Thanks for the thought though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts