Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we are brand new to the forum but would like to kick it off with a huge sale!!

We currently have only one brand new 2011-12 Can-Am Commander UTV Electra-Steer Power Steering Kits left and we can ship anywhere in the United States!!!

Please P.M. for special pricing and shipping details!!

Thanks for looking, and all the warm welcomes!

Thanks,
Seth

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it is the original, and we got our shipment a week before the release of the updated version. Which is why I have discounted it substantially. However, I did call Wicked Bilt when they released the updated version and was told that our customers would not notice the difference in power and that the new one is merely water resistant all they did was add a rubber seal to the box. Weather he was blowing smoke I'm not sure haha. I will say I have raced all season with mine and have yet to have an issue. I love it. I'm surprised to hear people saying you cant even wash your machine without shorting it out, I wash mine after every race and have not encountered any issues. Also we have sold and installed 13 others and have had no issues, or concerns raised by the owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts