Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every once and awhile I deal with a Company that actually Impress's me and WickedBuilt is one of them. They stand behind their product 100% with no BS attached. As some of you know my Unisteer EPS unit has not worked as well as others have. So I made arrangements with them to drop my Commander off at their factory to see first hand the dynamics of what I was experiencing. Fortunately for me I only live an hour and a half away. I feel no need to get into the details of what they did to make it right, however I will say that the steering works great now and I am very pleased with it. So if your considering an EPS for your toy, I highly recommend this product along with the people that back it up. :) BTW They now offer a 30% stronger sealed unit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Thanx for the post.....excellent write up! ...BLR is probably going to be getting this unit in the future.

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm glad to hear that your ps is now working the the way its supposed to...I wish I had read about the stonger ps unit a couple of days ago before I ordered Super ATV's EZ-steer kit...LOL...but from what I've been reading the guys who have the kit are very pleased so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope that I will be among them.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Ya I think before I hit the trails this fall I will be investing in a PS system...I had already dislocated my thumb once...not going to do it a second time...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts