Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a set of Fox podiums taken off of a new rzr 900 for sale. The rzr shocks are about 1.5'' longer than the factory shocks on my 800. Does anyone know if these will have the right dampening and spring rate for a commander?

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
I dought they will be bolt on and go. You can try them and see what they are like then adjust from there. Keep in mind that the extra length may cause CV bind. You will probably need to respring and/or revalve them. How much does an"XP" weigh versus a Commander. How much shock angle , traling arm shock to pivot mounting etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't believe it would be worth the time nor money...but yes it will work...if you have lots of money and time...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I will pass on the shocks, unless someone has actually tried them out. I dont have the time to experiment, Ill go for the fox shocks made for the commander.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I think I will pass on the shocks, unless someone has actually tried them out. I dont have the time to experiment, Ill go for the fox shocks made for the commander.
I think this is a wise choice, but someone will reinvent this wheel sometime and maybe we'll find out how it works....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts