Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
I just installed the complete WOC enclosure for my 2013 Commander XT. It has a full glass windshield with high and low speed wipers. Heater/Defroster with temperature control and high low fan control. You can also go with heater or defroster or both at same time.steel doors with locks and windows that roll down . Roof and rear panel that has a rear sliding glass window. It has an overhead light and the back of the rear enclosure has two cargo lights and the upper brake/ running light.the roof unit has a vent that allows plenty of air into the cab. It also has an interior roof console that covers the wiper motor and provides storage or a place for an am fm serious XM receiver. the quality is outstanding and the fitment was very close. It fit like an OEM product. The harnesses they provide make it very easy to tap in to the electrical system. The prices seemed expensive but when I installed it I knew this was the top of the line in quality, function and fit and finish. Wheel Tire Plant Hood Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
That is ONE SHARP LOOKING RIG you have there preacher....thanx for all the details on the complete assembly....your ready to cruise in the worst of weather now!!

Sent by a Twin Turbo Razr

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You got that right brother.i just had my dealer install the OEM plow just before I installed the enclosure. I do most of my riding in the fall in northern Maine and when I am home in winter( and not snowmobiling in Maine or Quebec) I can have some fun plowing the driveway. The doors do come off pretty easy so with the roof vent and the rear window open I think it will be ok for the rare summer runs. I think the roof will at least keep the sun from beating down too much. Now we work on the sound system. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.