·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Hi ya Breakin! ....welcome to CT! ... ..Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
53 Posts
BW, you made it here to!!! ive bin here a long time, thought i bin a member to, until i tryed to post:unsure: turned out i was'nt!!!!!:(

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
BW, you made it here to!!! ive bin here a long time, thought i bin a member to, until i tryed to post:unsure: turned out i was'nt!!!!!:(
Soooo you were one of the lurkers....lol...:):)
Welcome
great to have you with us....:)..Barbara

·
Registered
53 Posts
Soooo you were one of the lurkers....lol...:):)
Welcome
great to have you with us....:)..Barbara
yea, i geuss so!!! looks like im "that guy" lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very glad to see you here BW. Mike the owner of this forum is not into politics and this is a great site with a good and easy to use layout.

BTW... any of you guys not liking BW cause he talks a lot of shit need to look closely at his posts. He also knows a lot of shit.

Welcome BW.

Now we need to get OC here!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks everybody even you ody and jd :skip:i do like the way this place is set up... so do we need to liven this place up also

·
Registered
88 Posts
thanks everybody even you ody and jd :skip:i do like the way this place is set up... so do we need to liven this place up also

Once OC gets here it is ON!!

He is negotiating for a RZR right now as I type this. He is keeping the Commander though as well and he is looking for a forum like this one to sponsor him. :)

I say we go for it!!! :showoff:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
for as much shit as he breaks im not sure pepsi or coke could afford to sponcer him :rofl: im glad he figured out what he is going to do though

1 - 20 of 37 Posts