• Snow / Ice

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Is "night riding" a choice? For me, I get a huge rush out of haulin' a$$ through trails OR dunes in the dark. That's why one of my first mods is always lighting.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is "night riding" a choice? For me, I get a huge rush out of haulin' a$$ through trails OR dunes in the dark. That's why one of my first mods is always lighting.
I agree w/that, my Rhino lit up the night and will be one of the first mods on the Can-am(after EPS). nothing better than a night ride to see moose, deer and any other wild life you can scare up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Never had the pleasure of riding in the dessert/dunes. Went to Vegas last fall and while looking out the window flying over dessert we talked about how it looked like a blast, it has to be a whole different expirience.
We have fun to getting stuck, just a whole lot dirtier in the mud, lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Went snow riding yesterday , put on 70 miles , day before 40. Both my Commander & my bud's Rhino are track equipped.
Trainer

·
Registered
13 Posts
my first utv ride was in the Las Vegas desert,prompted me to buy my Commander,have put over 1000 miles of trail riding since,only in Florida,loving every mile!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Damn pretty the way you captured with the lighting...funny you mentioned Las Vegas desert as I just pulled into Parker, Az for a couple weeks ride, then moving to Dove Springs, then Dumont before heading back home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts